Finally being sustainable doesn't have to cost the earth.
I believe everyone deserves a nourished mind, body and soul no matter who they are or where they've come from.
That means, my dear, that you deserve good quality, sustainable and zero tox' products in your home for you and your family.
Regardless of your budget and regardless of all the other barriers that are in the way; I got you.
These reusable silicone bag takes fresh or frozen fruit, chopped salad ingredients, chopped veg, meat, leftovers (liquid or solid) - and keep them crunchy and/or fresh for days.
Just slide the bar to lock the contents inside.
They won't leak, and because they're clear you can see what food's there to use up, so they help stop waste.
More about this versitile little product:
- 1000ml (24cm x 17.5cm)
- BPA-free, non toxic
- Made of sand-derived silicone (no plastic)
- Leak-proof and airtight with sliders that taper in as they glide on, sealing contents
- Sits upright
- Dishwasher, microwave, freezer safe
- Heat resistant - 50C ~ 250C +
- Keeps food fresher than plastic wrap
- Suitable for storing meat
- Silicone is recyclable - ask your local council if they have silicone recycling in place